VOLUNTEERS ARE SPECIAL GIFTS TO OLC
Would you like to be a volunteer at OLC? The process is simple. Call Debbie Novroski at 860-677-8519 and share with her two things:
Some of the volunteer opportunities that might be of interest to you:
- What time commitments suits your schedule… would you like to volunteer for one specific project, or would you like to be part of our regular “bank” of volunteers?
- What skills and talents are you willing to share with the OLC community?
- Volunteer to serve a meal and help clean the dining room
- Periodically sweep the walkways at our Stations of the Cross and Remembrance Rosary
- Help with seasonal planting around the Beatitudes Trail and other and statuaries
- Assist with monthly organizing of the retreatants’ snack/coffee area
- Repair some torn bedspreads and curtains in bedrooms
- Help to organize the kitchen closets and cupboards
- Water and fertilize plants inside our house
- Provide office and clerical assistance with major projects
- Research potential grant sources for funding of future special projects
- Whatever suits your time and skills!
Many hands make light work … give us a call and share your talents and time – perhaps bring your husband, daughter and/or son and model the concept of Christian service for them. OLC has hopefully become your “Home away from Home” … introduce your home to others as we make it sparkle together.
Many thanks in advance!
For a printable volunteer opportunities form, click here
OUR LADY OF CALVARY RETREAT CENTER