Our Lady of Calvary Retreat Center
31 Colton Street
Farmington, CT 06032
Office phone: (860) 677-8519
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Take a moment to fill out our feedback form and let us know about your stay with us.
DIRECTIONS TO OUR LADY OF CALVARY RETREAT CENTER
From Rt. 84 East or West
- Traveling on Rte. I-84 either East or West, take Exit 39 and follow straight through along onto CT Rte. 4-West to Farmington Center.
- Turn left onto Rte. 10 (Main Street).
- Follow along Main Street, through traffic light to the United Church of Christ on the left-hand side.
- Turn left onto Colton Street, which is the second left after the church. The Retreat House driveway is 2/10 (0.2) miles up this street on the left. It is a shared driveway; be sure to bear right and go up the hill. At the top of the hill, with the house on your left, take the second driveway on your right which leads to the main parking lot. Handicap accessible parking is located directly in front of the house.
From Crooked Street area - Eastbound
- From Rt. 84 East, take the Crooked Street/Plainville Route 372 Exit, number 34.
- At end of ramp, turn left.
- At the next light, turn left onto Rt. 372.
- Continue straight through next three lights. You’ll see Big Y, Kohl’s and Wendy’s.
- At the next light (Citgo station), turn right onto Cooke Street.
- At the next light (Mobil station), bear right onto Rt. 10 North.
- At next light (Silo restaurant), continue straight, traveling past Highland Park Plaza.
- Continue straight through next light (Meadow Road).
- Take the very first right onto Hatters Lane (very narrow road).
- Take first left onto Colton Street. The Retreat House is .1 mile up on the right.
Traveling Rt. 9 North
- Take Exit 28 (Rt. 72 West/Bristol).
- Stay in the middle lane until after the Rt. 84 exit.
- Then stay in the right lane on 72 West to Exit 2 (Rt. 372)
- Go to lane marked Cooke Street at the light.
- Turn left onto Rt. 372 West
- At next light, turn right onto Cooke Street. (Gas station will be on your right, J. Timothy’s across the street at corner).
- Follow Cooke Street to the Route 10 junction.
- Stay on Rt. 10 North to Hatters Lane.
- Turn right onto Hatters Lane.
- Turn left onto Colton Street (first left before going up hill).
- The Retreat House is on the right.